ERROR MEASUREMENT SHA01

Danilo Queiroga <daniloqueiroga10@...>

Hello, I’m an IT student and I’m developing an article about TPM.  I followed the steps of the tutorial on the keylime.dev page but I have a problem measuring the boot_aggregate with the SHA01 with value settled as zero when running this command head -5 / sys / kernel / security / ima / ascii_runtime_measurements

Thank you in advance and I await the answer.

Machine: ubuntu 18.04.5
Steps:  1.0 Install Ansible.
1.1 - sudo apt-get update
1.2 - sudo apt-get install git
1.3 - sudo apt-add-repository ppa:ansible/ansible
1.4 - sudo apt update
1.5 - sudo apt install ansible

2 - Install Keylime.
2.1 - git clone https://github.com/keylime/keylime.git
2.2 -  cd keylime/
2.3 - sudo ./installer.sh

Luke A Hinds

Hi Danilo,

Is your machine a hardware node with a real TPM or are you using a container / virtual machine?

I would recommend jumping in our slack channel if you can, you should get more immediate help in there:

The channel name is #keylime

Cheers,

Luke